We offer a variety of different therapies to meet your particular needs:
- Injectable Therapies for Osteoarthritis, DJD, Herniated Disks, Herpes, and Shingles.
- Trigger Point Therapy- Injections into muscle spasms to relax tissue and to allow your Manipulations or Physical Therapy Treatments to "hold" better.
- Metabolic Typing Nutritional Programs.
- Natural Prescription Hormone Replacement for Endocrine Imbalances - To treat Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Menopause/Andropause Hypothyroidism/Hypoadrenalism, Postpartum Depression (PPD) , Infertility/Endometriosis.
- Prescription and Natural Treatments for Parasites,Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus.
- Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral Protocols- IV water soluble vitamins and minerals which have been shown by research journals and empirical studies to be indicated for Chronic fatigue, Chronic Depression, Asthma, Urticaria, Allergic Rhinitis, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertension, Angina, Ischemic Vascular Disease, Acute Infections, Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Arrhythmia, and Hepatitis.
- Acupuncture - Traditional Chinese, European, Hand/Ear Korean, and Non-invasive Microcurrent Therapy. Click here for some further information on Acupuncture.
- P.A.T.H.E - Pain Management utilizing Exercise Rehab, Acupuncture, and Muscle Testing.
- Organic Herbology and Homeopathy (Classic and Modern). Click here for some further information on Herbology.
- Chelation Therapy - IV infusions of EDTA for Atherosclerosis and age-associated disease.
- Prolotherapy or Sclerotherapy- injections into the spinous ligaments, to stimulate the body to locally strengthen the attachments of ligaments and tendons.
- Energetic Balancing With Meridian Stress Assessment.
- Limbic Stress Assessment - The LSA is an assessment tool that tracks the body's stress system; a balanced Stress System leads to optimal quality of life.
- Hormone Replacement - Natural (bio-identical) hormone therapy involves restoring hormones that are “natural” to the human body to achieve and maintain hormone balance.
- Heart Rate Variability is an excellent measure of nervous system balance. Therefore, heart rate variability is an important indication of how well you are balancing your life.
- EWOT - The breakthrough of EWOT is that it raises blood oxygen and more importantly, the arterial blood pressure to youthful levels.